25 Activities to Float Your Boat While #StonedAtHome
Stuck at home and don’t know what to do with yourself? We’ve got 25 ideas for you, all of which you can do while #StonedAtHome.
From fun with video games and watching silly movies, to getting fit and organized, learning new skills, going on virtual tours and listening to deep (and not so deep) thinkers, we’ve got a little something for everyone. Even those of you who like to talk to trees.
So sit back, relax and enjoy.
And if you like the “hash” tag #StonedAtHome as much as we do, please share it with the suggestions below, along with some of your own. We’d love to hear what you’re up to during these strange times. Stay safe out there, in there, or wherever you may find yourself!
- Play some new video games like Animal Crossing. Not real animals. Pretend.
- Watch Delta 9’s Top 10 Stoner Movies. Laugh out loud.
- View silly cartoon clips on YouTube. Giggling guaranteed.
- Binge watch all nine episodes of Star Wars. Return to earth afterwards. Or not.
- Build the best paper airplane in the world. That actually flies.
Watch Delta 9’s Top 10 Stoner Movies
- Clean/de-clutter your room, office, house, apartment, basement. And your life.
- Participate in a free, no equipment online fitness class. But take it easy!
- Clean up and organize your backyard. Extra fun with a sativa.
- Read one of the Top 100 Free eBooks at Project Gutenberg. Or all of them.
- Learn a new language. Enrich your life. Further your career.
Participate in a free, no equipment online fitness class
- Try out the Headspace app and free meditations. Calm your mind.
- Attend the Metropolitan Opera online. Dress up and pretend you’re there.
- Upgrade your resume (and your brain) with free courses from Coursera.
- Learn 50 Amazing Skills on YouTube. From moonwalking to sink unclogging to playing guitar.
- Listen to free audio books. Hemingway, Asimov, Twain, Doyle, Austen. Words that sing.
Learn 50 amazing skills on YouTube
- Download Delta 9’s new Joint Rolling Handbook. Create Art. Smoke it.
- Discover some great podcasts for stoners. Myths, odd questions, history, comedy and more.
- Learn to cook recipes with only five ingredients. Hundreds. That actually taste good.
- Digitize old photos and relive your favourite memories as often as required to stay sane.
- Digitize your old music collection. So you can travel back in time with your photos.
Clean & de-clutter your home
- Take virtual tours of museums, zoos and theme parks. Lose yourself for an afternoon.
- Teach your dog new tricks. Even better, go for a walk with them. Talk to the trees.
- Get back to nature while still practicing physical distancing. Watch birds. Listen closely.
- Play a game, chat, hang out with others online. They need you. You need them.
- Try some FaceTime fun with family and friends. Stay connected while apart. It matters.